Thank you for your tax-deductible donation. Your gift will provide valuable resources for tutor training, materials, programs and services.
Literacy New York Greater Capital Region depends on strong and consistent community support to continue to provide free Literacy services. Together, we can improve and enhance the lives of our learners, their families and our community.
Memorial gifts can be made in honor of a loved one. Please contact us for more information.
Contributions can be made by check or money order to:
Literacy New York Greater Capital Region
1450 Western Avenue, Suite 101
Albany, NY 12205
Make a donation online through NYCharities.org (VeriSign Secure):
Other Ways to Donate
- Give through United Way. You may designate part or all of your annual United Way pledge to Literacy New York Greater Capital Region.
- Give as part of estate planning. For more information, call Sylvia Jimison at 518-452-3382 or email at: email@example.com
- Match your gift. Many companies match charitable gifts made by their employees. Inquire with your Human Resources department for eligibility and procedures.
- Attend one of our Special Events!
Literacy New York Greater Capital Region is a non-profit, tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(C)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code. Donations are tax deductible. A copy of our Form 990 is available by contacting Sylvia Jimison at (518) 452-3382 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to recognize and thank our loyal and generous major corporate sponsors:
- Adirondack Broadcasting
- Adirondack Radiology Associates
- Adirondack Trust Company
- Albany International Corp.
- AMRI SMARTSOURCING™
- APK Enterprises, Inc
- Bank of America
- Capital Repertory Company
- Cengage Learning
- Colby Attorneys Service Co., Inc.
- Daughters of the American Revolution – Saratoga
- E. Stewart Jones Law Firm, PLLC
- GE Matching Gifts
- KAPL (Bechtel Marine)
- Mazzone Management Group
- MicroKnowledge, Inc.
- National Grid
- Omni Development Co., Inc
- Scholastic Inc.
- Stewart’s Shops
- The Costumer
- The Phantom Laboratory
The support of our local libraries helps make our work possible. Thank you.
- Albany Public Library
- Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library
- Crandall Public Library
- Saratoga Springs Public Library
- Schenectady County Public Library
- Southern Adirondack Library System
We would like to recognize the continued donation of goods and services from the following local businesses:
- Cafe Verro
- Panera Bread
- Price Chopper
- Rock Hill Bakery & Cafe
- Stewart’s Shops
- The Bread Basket